In response to changes in the Public Health and Social Measures Direction (COVID-19) from the Queensland Government, the requirement to check-in and to be fully vaccinated to visit Skyrail Rainforest Cableway has now ended.
However, to safeguard the health and well-being of our staff and guests, we are maintaining the following measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, these are ongoing and include:
- Frequent, enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of our facilities, disinfecting surfaces, handles, handrails and other high touch areas.
- We encourage staff and guests to regularly and thoroughly handwash and to make use of hand sanitiser stations located throughout our terminals and stations.
- Masks are available to guests who request them.
- Social distancing will continue to be encouraged.
- We are a cash free experience.
- We ask guests who are experiencing any of the common COVID symptoms to refrain from visiting and to make contact with our Reservations team to discuss options for postponement or cancellation.
- During peak periods, sharing of gondolas with other guests may be required.
- Advance bookings and payment are required.
- Guests should not arrive at Skyrail any earlier than 15 minutes prior to allocated boarding time.
- Mask wearing is required on bus transfers.
- All guests must adhere to government health directions as required.
- Skyrail continues to adhere to COVID-19 government guidelines, and our staff are working hard to keep everyone safe.
For general COVID-19 information, please visit the covid19.qld.gov.au website.