Conditions of Carriage:
Travel on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
1. Skyrail is not a common carrier and accordingly reserves the right to refuse to carry any person or property where it considers that to allow carriage would compromise the safety of persons or the operation of the Skyrail, or may threaten the environment.
2. Skyrail prides itself on providing very good disability access. However, it may be unable to accommodate a very large or heavy wheel chair. More information about disability access is available on Skyrail's website or by telephone enquiry.
3. To ensure the safety of its customers and to preserve our world heritage environment, Skyrail reserves the right to inspect any bags or containers to ensure that the contents do not pose a safety risk or potential environmental hazard.
Other packaged attractions and the transfer coach
4. Skyrail does not operate the other packaged attractions or the transfer coach. Travel and admissions to these attractions or the transfer coach is subject to the conditions imposed by the respective operators, and these may limit or exclude liability for personal injury or property damage. Skyrail cannot be, and therefore is not liable for other operators’ acts or omissions, whether negligent or otherwise.
5. You accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware when boarding, riding and disembarking from the Skyrail. You should act in a responsible manner while using the Skyrail. Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
6. You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety or the safety of others.
7. You must obey all reasonable instructions and warnings given by Skyrail and our staff without objection.
8. You are responsible for your own personal property.
9. You warrant that you are in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical condition which may affect your fitness to travel on the Skyrail. If you are uncertain as to whether you can give this warranty, you should seek medical advice.
10. Skyrail endeavours to limit any delay or disruption in service. However, where our service is delayed or disrupted for safety reasons or due to circumstances outside Skyrail's control (for example, due to inclement weather) Skyrail will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from or incidental to any such delay or disruption.
11. Skyrail takes all reasonable precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of others. However, Skyrail accepts liability for injury, loss or damage sustained by a passenger only to the extent that such injury, loss or damage is caused by its, or its employees' or agents', wrongful or negligent acts. Skyrail shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, additional expense or inconvenience caused by or damage arising from: (A) circumstances outside of Skyrail's control, (B) your own acts or omissions, (C) the acts or omissions of another customer, or (D) the acts or omissions of any third party.
12. Skyrail photographs you while you are travelling on the Skyrail. Your photographs are available for you to purchase at the end of your trip. Alternatively, for some tour group packages, your photo is available to download for free on a webpage accessible by all members of your tour group, your tour operator and Skyrail. You expressly consent to your photograph and likeness being used and disclosed for this purposes without compensation. For more information about these procedures, or if you do not want your photograph to be taken, please speak to Skyrail's staff prior to boarding.