Give an experience to remember
Purchase a Skyrail gift voucher to use towards any Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience.
Contact our friendly reservations team for help.
How does it all work?
Do I purchase an experience or an amount?
Gift vouchers are purchased in Australian Dollars and are available in $50, $100, $150 and $200 denominations. These can be used to purchase any of the experiences available on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway website or brochure.
* A maximum of 2 vouchers can be used per booking, see full terms and conditions below.
How can I buy a gift voucher?
How will I receive the gift voucher?
By post or email.
How can I redeem a gift voucher?
What are the terms and conditions of the gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers can be purchased as AUD $50, $100, $150 and $200 value vouchers only. A maximum of two (2) gift vouchers per transaction can be purchased.
- Skyrail gift vouchers are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period, otherwise vouchers will automatically expire. Extensions to voucher validity dates are not permitted.
- Your gift voucher can only be used to purchase any Skyrail packages as listed on the Skyrail website (www.skyrail.com.au) or on the Skyrail A4 consumer brochure.
- Bookings using vouchers must be made by emailing email@example.com or phoning (07) 4038 5555.
- Your gift voucher cannot be used to purchase items in Skyrail’s gift shops or Canopy Café nor can it be used to pay Skyrail Rainforest Foundation membership fees.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, membership benefits/discounts or prize vouchers.
- Skyrail will not refund gift vouchers unless required by law.
- Skyrail gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Skyrail gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for further Skyrail gift vouchers.
- Skyrail may cancel a gift voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets redeemed using a gift voucher if it suspects that a voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Your Skyrail gift voucher is non-refundable and non-returnable, except in accordance with your legal rights. You cannot cancel your gift voucher.
- Your gift voucher has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can any cash advance be made on any portion of the value that was loaded onto your gift voucher at the time of purchase.
- You cannot exchange your gift voucher for a different denomination, nor can you consolidate the unused value of two or more gift vouchers on a new Skyrail gift voucher.
- You should treat the gift voucher as if it were cash. If you lose your voucher it will not be replaced nor refunded.