One Way Skyrail Experience
& One Way Kuranda Railway
This package combines Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway for a full day tour experience.
Skyrail will take you on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest.
Your Skyrail experience should take approximately 1½ hours and includes spending time at the two rainforest stations. Allow 20 minutes for each station, to enjoy Ranger guided boardwalk tours and visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre, lookouts and historical displays.
The famous Kuranda Scenic Railway was built over 120 years ago and winds its way through the tropical mountain ranges between Cairns and Kuranda.
This package includes time for you to explore Kuranda ‘Village in the Rainforest’. There are rainforest walks, markets, cafes, restaurants, and galleries for you to visit.
Gold Class Upgrade
This package is available with a Gold Class Upgrade for the Kuranda Scenic Railway component. Tailored to provide a more luxurious and personalised experience, the Gold Class Upgrade is $49 per person which includes locally produced delicacies and a complimentary gift. You will be offered the Upgrade at the time of booking.
Note: Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class service is available on the 9:55am and 3:30pm services only. Any dietary requirements must be notified to us at least 24 hours prior to travel.
KSR Gold Class inclusions:
Welcome drink served 20 minutes prior to departure; morning service tropical mocktails are served in the pavilion area.
Dedicated host service, souvenir trip guide, moist towellete, individual seating, lounge-style chairs, ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior.
Kuranda Scenic Railway gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen and postcard.
Complimentary signal cabin tour, which commences at 2:30pm at Kuranda Station for the 3:30pm service only.
Queensland and local Tablelands produce such as Gallo Dairyland Cheese, Skybury Coffee, Wondaree Macadamias, Mango to Go (100% pure mango treat), freshly baked muffins with local fruit, Sirromet wines and Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager.
Click here to view the Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class menu.
Upgrade to Diamond View Gondola
11 Diamond View Gondolas not only provide guests with panoramic views of the tropical landscape, coral sea and rainforest canopy, but also offer the unique perspective of looking straight down from the treetops to the forest floor below.
Diamond View gondolas carrying a maximum of 5 passengers, will depart stations approximately every 7 minutes and passengers travelling on them will enjoy dedicated boarding queues at all terminals and stations.
Additional fees apply:
$12.00/Adult, $6.00/Child and $30.00/family (2 Adults & 2 Children) (One-way Skyrail)
This package is a full day tour experience with morning departures. Times will be offered during the booking process.
- Self Drive: If you have your own vehicle, you will not require transfers from your accommodation. NB: This package automatically includes a one-way transfer from Kuranda Scenic Railway’s Freshwater Connection Railway Station to Skyrail’s Smithfield Terminal. This is included in the rate shown.
- Other: If you do not have your own means of transport, then we recommend booking coach transfers from your accommodation. The transfer service is available for Cairns city, most Cairns beaches and Port Douglas locations. Times will be offered during the booking process.
The prices shown below are in Australian Dollars, GST inclusive and valid from April 1st 2016 to March 31st 2017.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, One Way Skyrail, One Way Kuranda Railway
|One Way Skyrail Experience & One Way Kuranda Scenic Railway||From $109.50||From $54.75||From $273.75||Book|
Please note when purchasing tours online
- If your transaction is successful you will be sent a confirmation email along with your booking summary and itinerary. (Confirmations are sent as PDF files, you must have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed)
- To ensure seamless transaction please ensure you turn OFF all pop-up blocking software.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please contact Skyrail's Reservations Department on or phone +61 7 4038 5555.
- Google Chrome users please click here if you encounter any site compatibility issues.